The night was honestly great, and still I am nervous to have two babies.
What did I learn
1. We made ourselves eat dinner and watch a movie while both boys were here… so we can live a life sometimes with 2 babies
2. You think you have to watch one all the time, and then you have 2. I may not pee for the next year!
5. There are already toys that are fine for Augie that won’t be fine for Becket
6. I must acheive a state of constant zen to make this work (can you hear the fear in my fingers yet)— but BLESSEDLY, I think I can find that spot
8. Aug. is pretty much going to sit with me the whole time I nurse, rock or hold Beck.
9. I love my sons, and even with my reservation I am so excited to see them play
10. Did you read #7 mom? I am not kidding- pack your bags!